Saturday, October 25, 2008

HOME AT LAST

After almost 2 months I am home in my own bed with my own bathroom...doesn't get better than that! And I was able to spend my birthday at home - doing what I wanted - nothing! It only lasted a day so I am not worried about turning into a doorstop that doesn't do anything.

Everything from Dad's house has been taken care of - either with Dad to his new house, to Janet's house, or to mine, or sold or given away, and we are all happy. What could have been a relationship destroying activity turned into a bonding time with my sister and me. I couldn't have asked for anyone to be more caring and willing to give and take with others in mind that my sister, Janet. I was truly blessed.

Remember the patterns I told you about that she bought for me? I'll start adding pictures of them so you can what treasures were in my bag. The sizes and their measurements are a little shocking...according to what is printed I would probably be a 22 or so.








The 14's have a bust of 34 and the 12's a bust of 30. The size 12 1/2 is size 33 ????? This is just a start of the patterns as I will add some each time I post. It might be after the first of the year before I get a chance to try any of them. Can't wait.

And now to bed - in my own bed!

2 comments:

BCN - UNIQUE designer patterns said...

Janene .- I am glad that you are already at home. there's nothing like the house itself .... uhmmm. Thanks for showing these patterns, are great, really. I love the pattern of the shirt in its three versions. greetings, Paco

Nancy Winningham said...

Congratulations! You won the drawing for the book. Send me your address so I can mail it to you.
Nancy